Before I came to college I wish I had known...
* That it didn't matter how late I scheduled my first class, I'd sleep through it.
* That I could change so much and barely realize it.
* That you can love a lot of people in a lot of different ways.
* That college kids throw airplanes too.
* That if you wear polyester everyone will ask why you are so dressed up.
* That every clock on campus shows a different time.
* That if you were smart in high school, so what?
* That I would go to a party the night before a final.
*That Chem Labs take up more time then all my other classes put together.
* That you can know everything and fail a test.
* That you can know nothing and ace a test.
* That I could get used to almost anything I found out about my roommate.
* That Home is a great place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
* That most of my education would be obtained outside of class.
* That friendship is more than getting drunk together.
* That I would be one of those people that my parents warned me about.
* The free food server until 10 is gone at 9:50.
* That Sunday is a figment of the world's imagination.
* That Psychology is really Biology.
* That biology is really Chemistry
* Chemistry is really Physics
* Physics is really Math.
* That my parents would become so much smarter in the last few years.
* That it's possible to be alone even when you are surrounded by friends.
* That friends are what makes this place worthwhile